MMO-Champion’s datamining efforts have turned up a bunch of rogue-related Patch 5.1 PTR adjustments. Here they be!
Please remember that anything labeled as “Datamined” is *NOT CONFIRMED*. Datamining is notoriously unreliable, especially when it comes to ability/talent/item changes; don’t trust datamined info until it’s in the official patch notes or has been confirmed by an official Blizzard source or by reliable in-game testing.
All notes are exact quotes from the source unless contained within <angle brackets>; those notes are mine. The list is in reverse date order from most recent to least recent.
Posted 11/13: Build 16297
- Zen Alchemist Stone:
- <Item level is now 458, up from 450.>
- <Now increases mastery by 809, up from 751.>
- <Proc now increases highest primary stat by 4,353, up from 4,041.>
- <Relix of Xuen proc now increases Agility by 2,682, down from 3,027.>
- <The above datamine was quickly debunked by CM Daxxarri: “The change that got picked up was actually an adjustment to Darkmoon Card trinkets for Challenge Mode stat scaling.”
Posted 11/8: Build 16281
- Kick now costs 10 energy, down from 15.
Posted 10/26: Build 16208
- Blind now has a 1.5 min cooldown, up from 1.
- Sprint now has a 60 sec cooldown, up from 45.
- Assassination: Envenom now does Nature damage. <likely just a tooltip change>
- Subtlety: Sanguinary Vein now causes you to deal 16% additional damage to targets afflicted by your Rupture, Garrote, or Crimson Tempest, down from 20%. <likely just a tooltip change; identical to 5.0.5 hotfix note on 9/20/12>
Posted 10/23: Build 16173
- Blind now has a 1 min cooldown, down from 3 min.
- Sprint now has a 45 sec cooldown, down from 60 sec.
- Wound Poison damage increased by 33%.
- Burst of Speed now costs 50 energy, down from 60.
- Shuriken Toss damage is doubled if the enemy is farther than 10 yards away.
- Assassination: Seal Fate now only works with melee attacks.
Posted 10/17: Build 16155
- Dismantle disarm now lasts 8 sec, down from 10.