Let’s see how badly we can overanalyze a five-word tweet, shall we?
@IRONF0RGED That would probably be fine.—
Greg Street (@Ghostcrawler) March 25, 2013
If this were to eventually come to pass, it would be only the latest example of a rogue’s inherent ability to warp the standard rules of physics at will. Lockpicking would join such storied rogue traditions as:
- Walking on water.
- Teleporting while simultaneously stabbing someone.
- Making others lose their sight via sheer force of will.
- Flinging an infinite number of knives out of their person.
- Spontaneously generating nimbus clouds on land.
- Making weaponry disappear from existence.
Hm. Yknow, up against all of that, I guess it doesn’t seem so ludicrous that a rogue might one day be able to pick a lock that belongs to a character who effectively lives in an alternate reality.