The third major patch of the Mists expansion has arrived! Several rogue-related changes are on the menu for Patch 5.3, and they are almost entirely PvP oriented. In a teeny nutshell:
- Shuriken Toss will be nerfed (mostly).
- Cloak and Dagger will be nerfed.
- Find Weakness (Subtlety) will be buffed in PvE and nerfed in PvP.
- Revealing Strike (Combat) will be buffed.
- Blade Flurry (Combat) damage will be adjusted in PvP.
- Glyph of Cheap Shot will be nerfed.
- Glyph of Garrote will be nerfed.
- Recuperate will be buffed in PvP.
- Tricks of the Trade will get a minor, extremely specific tweak that doesn’t affect rogues, but does nerf death knights.
For more in-depth details on each of these changes, step inside. (C’mon in; nothing to be afraid of. Promise. ish.)