First up, the super-brief super-summary:
- Killing Spree (Combat) is getting a major quality-of-life improvement. We’ll have the option of focusing it on a single target.
- Recuperate is getting buffed. The ability itself and the glyph both get a bump.
- Our entire level-60 mobility talent tier (Burst of Speed, Cloak and Dagger, Shadowstep) is getting buffed.
- Subtlety’s combo point builders, Backstab and Hemorrhage, are both getting buffed.
- Eviscerate (Combat and Subtlety’s damaging finisher) is getting nerfed.
- Nightstalker (level-15 talent) is getting buffed.
- Cheat Death (level-45 talent) is getting buffed.
- Our new Tier 16 raid gear bonuses are interesting, but don’t yet firmly answer any questions about which spec will be “strongest” on paper in terms of DPS potential.
- Loot-drop bug fix: Non-dagger weapons should stop dropping for Assassination rogues in LFR and heroic scenarios.
- Anything I haven’t listed above is either unconfirmed or a likely tooltip change (not an actual change to the way an ability/item works).
Click away for much more detail, as well as analyses, theorycrafting and other bits that’ll help you get a better sense for what these changes mean and what folks are saying about them.
Looking for Patch *5.3* rogue changes? I’ve got a full rundown for you thisaway.